Saturday, July 27, 2013

DIY Hand Stamped Mustache Pants



 Recently I found a super cute tutorial on pinterest for hand stamped leggings.  You can check it out on How Does She , a tutorial by Lara.





She used cat stamps that were adorable, but I thought my Lou would love mustaches instead.  So following Lara's instructions we created our own mustache stamp out of sticky back foam pieces.


 Instead of dipping the stamp in fabric paint, Lou painted the stamp with a paint brush and I stamped them on the paints.


We about had a throw down over who was actually going to stamp the pants, but luckily I won! It was a super quick project and only took an evening with drying time and all.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the mustache pants!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My girls seem to be in a mustache craze right now! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! I wanna a pair for myself :)
    BTW, I love your blog! your pictures and dresses are beautiful! If you ever want, I could totally put your shop on my blog. I know a ton of people would love them :)

    The Southern Bookworm, Rachel :)
    www.lifeofasouthernbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks girl! I'm always up for someone getting my dresses out there! :) If you decide to do that, just let me know what you are thinking. You can email me kristinhibiske@yahoo.com

      Delete